ELSA France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
ELSA France

Le forum de l'Association Européenne des Etudiants en Droit

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-14%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 – RAM 8Go/SSD 256Go
799 € 930 €
Voir le deal

The Netherlands - Rotterdam

2 participants
AuteurMessage
sterenborg
Bavard
sterenborg

The Netherlands - Rotterdam Empty
MessageSujet: The Netherlands - Rotterdam   The Netherlands - Rotterdam EmptyLun 25 Juil à 17:11

Dear forumreaders,

Just as the subjectline says; I study in Rotterdam and I will be the next VP S&C of the local Rotterdam-group.

I'm happy that I can log on the french forum of ELSA. I shall visit this forum probably more often the next year because I try to arrange an university-exchange to France. Maybe I want to go to Nantes (because there is an ELSA-group and it's near the coast) or Bordeaux (big city, yet a bit further from the coast).

Therefore: are there any Nantes-members overhere Question

If you would like to visit Rotterdam and/or The Hague with your group, please contact me Exclamation I look forward to your reactions.

Greets

Daniël Sterenborg
NL, Rotterdam, VP S&C 2005/2006
------in french-----en français----------------------------------------------------

Chér 'forumreaders',

Comme le ligne de sujet dit: J'étude á Rotterdam en je deveniais le prochaine VP S&C de groupe locale de Rotterdam.

Je suis content que je peut m'enregistrer aux forums française d'ELSA. Je visitiais ces forums quelques plusieurs fois l'année prochaine, parce que j'essaie d'arranger un "university-exchange to France". Peut-être je veux aller au Nantes (parce qu'il y a une groupe d'ELSA et c'est au bord de l'océan) ou Bordeaux (grande ville, mais plus loin de la côte de l'océan).

Il y a quelques personnes de Nantes ici Question

Si vous voulez visiter Rotterdam et/ou La Haye avec votre group local, contactez-moi Exclamation J'attends de votre reactions.

Salut,

Daniël Sterenborg
NL, Rotterdam, VP S&C 2005/2006
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Franck
Rang: Administrateur
Franck

MessageSujet: Re: The Netherlands - Rotterdam   The Netherlands - Rotterdam EmptyMer 27 Juil à 12:07

Hi

Thanks for coming posting here.

Elsa Nantes doesn't exist any more and Elsa Bordeaux does not exit yet.

By the see, you have Elsa Toulon which is in the Riviera.

Otherwise, the French territory is wide open for you!

See you!

Franck
http://www.elsafrance.org
sterenborg
Bavard
sterenborg

MessageSujet: Re: The Netherlands - Rotterdam   The Netherlands - Rotterdam EmptyJeu 28 Juil à 13:03

Hmmm, To bad;
The reason why I want to be near the Atlantic Ocean is because I surf. And quitting with my lifestyle/ sport/ hobby isn't an option! Therefore I probably want to go and study in Bordeaux...
Is there an 'upcoming' group overthere?

There is no université in Biarritz, is there?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmmm, Dommage;
Je veux aller étudier au bord de l'Ocean Atlantique pour le surf. Quitter avec mon lifestyle/ sport/ hobby n'est-ce pas une option. Alors je probablement vais étudier á Bordeaux...
Il y a une group local qui revient en ELSA?

Il n'y a pas une université á Biarritz, n'est-ce pas?
sterenborg
Bavard
sterenborg

MessageSujet: Re: The Netherlands - Rotterdam   The Netherlands - Rotterdam EmptyJeu 25 Aoû à 23:33

There is not much of a respons; is there no local groupe that want to go to Brussels and after that Rotterdam/ The Hague? Study-related and plaisures...

An English local group will visit those cities in septembre; we will have a big party in Rotterdam, specially organised for them. One day we will make a visit in return.

------------------en français------------------------------------------------------
Pas beaucoup de réponds; il n'y a pas des groupes local qui veulent aller aux Bruxelles et aprés Rotterdam/ La Haye? Pour l'etude et pour des loisiers...

A group de l'Angleterre nous (=ELSA Rotterdam) rencontrions en cettes villes en septembre; nous avions une fëte plus grands á Rotterdam, organisez pour eux speciallement. Une jour ou une autre nous allons en retour et rencontrons eux la-bas en Angleterre.
Franck
Franck

MessageSujet: Re: The Netherlands - Rotterdam   The Netherlands - Rotterdam EmptyVen 2 Sep à 18:28

Thanks for the invitation, but it may be a little short for this year, but I'll try to remember that next year!!!
sterenborg
Bavard
sterenborg

MessageSujet: Re: The Netherlands - Rotterdam   The Netherlands - Rotterdam EmptyVen 9 Sep à 12:27

The invitation will still be open, also for next year; until I am no longer an active member of the ELSA Rotterdam-board (so end of august 2007)!

-------------------------------------------------français---------------------
L'invitation sera ouvert, aussi pour l'année prochaine; jusqu'á je ne suis plus un membre actif d'ELSA-Rotterdam-board (donc jusqu'á le fin du aoüt 2007)!
sterenborg
Bavard
sterenborg

MessageSujet: Re: The Netherlands - Rotterdam   The Netherlands - Rotterdam EmptyJeu 20 Oct à 11:26

Franck a écrit:
Elsa Nantes doesn't exist any more and Elsa Bordeaux does not exit yet.
Is ELSA Bordeaux to be set up (again), do you think there will be a new LG within one year?

Is there a law-university in Biarritz?
---------------------------------en français----------------------------------------
Tu pense qu'il y a une nouveaux GL dedans un an, est ELSA Bordeaux 'en commencent' maintenant?

Il n'y a pas une université de droit á Biarritz, n'est-ce pas?
Franck
Franck

MessageSujet: Re: The Netherlands - Rotterdam   The Netherlands - Rotterdam EmptyDim 6 Nov à 15:42

No there are no groups yet in towns you specified.

Sorry!!
sterenborg
Bavard
sterenborg

MessageSujet: Re: The Netherlands - Rotterdam   The Netherlands - Rotterdam EmptyDim 13 Nov à 22:12

But I have just found out that there are compareble groups like ELSA in Bordeaux;
http://www.jeunes-europeens.org/
and more: http://www.u-bordeaux4.fr/vie_univ/vie43.html
-------------------------------------------------en français------------------

Mais j'ai trouvé qu'il y a des groupes comparable d'ELSA á Bordeaux;
http://www.jeunes-europeens.org/
et en plus: http://www.u-bordeaux4.fr/vie_univ/vie43.html
Franck
Franck

MessageSujet: Re: The Netherlands - Rotterdam   The Netherlands - Rotterdam EmptyMar 15 Nov à 20:04

Yes I know these person as I have personnaly attented to their last NCM in Bordeaux last september, but they are not interested in Elsa.

Though I am spreading the word in the French network considering your proposition, and talked about it as well with Eva, your national President.

Keep on coming your great dutch energy to this forum!!
sterenborg
Bavard
sterenborg

MessageSujet: Re: The Netherlands - Rotterdam   The Netherlands - Rotterdam EmptyMar 6 Déc à 3:13

Franck a écrit:
Yes I know these person as I have personnaly attented to their last NCM in Bordeaux last september, but they are not interested in Elsa.
Too bad, but maybe I will start up an ELSA-group in Bordeaux if I am on exchange ;-)
Maybe I will go to Aix/Marseille III. I know: totally different coast, but my university don't have an exchange-contract with Bordeaux.

Of Course I will visit LG ELSA Nice

--------------------------------------------------en français-----------------------
Dommage, mais peut-ëtre je peut commencer un ELSA-groupe locale á Bordeaux quand je suis lá-bas échangé ;-)
Peut-ëtre j'allerai de Aix/Marseille III. Je le sais: la cöte totallement different, mais mon université n'a pas une cartel d'échange avec Bordeaux, mais a une avec Marseille...

Je visiterai LG ELSA Nice bien sür!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The Netherlands - Rotterdam   The Netherlands - Rotterdam Empty

The Netherlands - Rotterdam
Page 1 sur 1